Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai Wanted Teaching Faculty . Interested candidates may Walk-In
Date Posted: 28th December 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities(NIEPMD)
Organization Profile: The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Govt. of India is working and aiming for the empowerment of persons with disabilities since its commencement. This ministry is serving the disabled through its seven delivery models. These are conducting awareness, sensitization, and HRD programs, undertaking research & development, providing assistive devices and livelihood for persons with disabilities (PwD) in the year 1980 which reinforces the idea of serving the disabled. The United Nations declared a decade for disabilities (1982-1992), which led to the advent of the most of the National Institutions. These Institutes started earlier, were working for the persons with Disabilities of different individual categories (single disabilities).
- Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant)
Employment Type: Contract
- 1. M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with Ph.D.
- 2. 5 years of teaching experience either as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor.
- 3. 3 publications in indexed journal as first/corresponding author
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Candidate should complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- Associate Professor – Rs. 46,000/- PM
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Organization Website: https://www.niepmd.tn.nic.in/
How to Apply:
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report before 11.00 A.M on 05.01.2022.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with
Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) (NIEPMD)
East Coast Road, Muttukadu,
Kovalam Post Chennai – 603112,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel: 044- 27472113, 27472046
For More Details (Read the Instructions Carefully) : Faculty Advertisement