Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon, Assam for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year for the post of Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor and Assistant Registrar jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal.
Post Date: 24th July 2023
Hiring Organization: Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon
Organization Profile: Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya is a university established through The Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Act, 2013 in the State of Assam, India in 2013. The university is located in Nagaon and is named after him.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Registrar
Departments having vacancy:
- Juridical Studies
- Political science
- Associate Professor:
a) A good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
b) A Master’s Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
c) A minimum of eight (08) years’ of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institutions/ industry with a minimum of five (05) publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journal and a total Research Score of minimum seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Assistant Professor:
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have passed M.A. with a minimum of 55% marks from recognised University/ Institute of National Importance with Ph.D. in Political Science.
(i) Specialization in Human Rights & International relation shall be preferred
(ii) Experience in teaching of U.G. & P.G. Students.
(iii) Research Publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- Assistant Professor:
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have passed M.A. with a minimum of 55% marks from recognised University/ Institute of National Importance with Ph.D. in Geography.
Specialisation: Geo-informatics (1 post).
(i) Experience in teaching of U.G. & P.G. Students.
(ii) Research Publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Nagaon, Assam
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: www.mssv.co.in/
How to Apply:
1. Application form: Prescribe application form may be downloaded from the University website i.e., www.mssv.ac.in.
2. Application Fees and Last Date Candidate are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fees for the post.
Completed application in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON –
782001” on latest by 25th July, 2023.
MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA,
KOLONGPAR, NAGAON – 782001
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here