Date Posted: 1st March 2023
Hiring Organization: Lakireddy BaliReddy College of Engineering
Organization Profile: Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified institution, approved by AICTE, Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It has a spacious campus spread over 60 acres, of serene and natural surroundings with plenty of greenery in Mylavaram, Krishna District. It has sufficient infrastructure with an administration block of 60,000 sq.ft. It facilitates AC Auditorium, AC Conference- room, well-equipped laboratories, free internet with 28mbps leased line, a world-class Library server with 4.5 tb back up area, an extension counter of Central Bank of India, H.T.Power supply two generator sets of capacity 375 kva, a new generator of capacity 250 kva is purchased, excellent canteen to cater to the needs of students and staff.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D and As Per Norms
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date to Apply: 10th March 2023
Organization Website : www.lbrce.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format available in our college website within 10th March 2023
To Apply: Online Application
Lakireddy BalaiReddy College of Engineering
L.B.Reddy Nagar, Mylavaram,
Andhra Pradesh- 521230.
- Reference: Advertisement dated on 1st March 2023