Post Date: 15th September 2021
College Name: LEAD College of Management
College Profile: LEAD College Management, Dhoni, Palakkad was established in the year 2010. The institute is accredited with NAAC and offers two years’ fully residential MBA course approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the University of Calicut. It offers specializations like Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, International business, Tourism & hospitality and Systems. LEAD College of Management focuses on imparting value-based education in business administration and provide need based training, research and consultancy. The primary goal of the institution is to mold the students into globally competent and socially committed managers and entrepreneurs.
Job Title: Associate Professor/Professor/IQAC Coordinator
Qualifications for all positions: MBA degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA plus Ph.D. from a University recognized by UGC.
- 2 or more years of full-time teaching in AICTE approved Institutions and Industry preferred.
- Post-Doctoral Experience in teaching/research programme, experience as guides for Ph.D. degrees in leading universities & publications in UGC approved national and international journals are preferred for all positions.
Age: 25 years – 45 years
- Hardworking and committed to coordinate IQAC and department level documentation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Stay in the College Hostel is compulsory
Job Location: Dhoni, Palakkad, Kerala
Last Date: 20th September 2021
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get salary as per AICTE norms. Ph.D holders and those with experience of 5 years and more are eligible for higher salary subjected to qualification and credentials. Free food and accommodation. Other benefits include contributory PF, gratuity, and medical insurance as per rules of the institution.
Apply Mode: Via Email only.
College Website URL: www.lead.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
LEAD College of Management
Dhoni Palakkad, Kerala
Contact: +91 9446533287
Reference: Official Advertisement