College Name: Kumaraguru College of Technology
College Profile: KCT is a permier education institution in Tamil Nadu offering high engineering and management education for the past three decades. Spread over a campus area of 150 acres, the college has 6,000 top rank students. It offers 13 undergraduate and 14 post graduate programmers including MBA and MCA. Excellent academic and research ambience, state of the art infrastructure and amenities, experience and commited faculty are the other unique features of this institution.
- Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
- Computer Science Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Qualification: B.E., M.E., / B.Tech, M.Tech., Preferably Ph.D from reputed institutions (IITs/NITs/IISc or Abroad)
Experience: 3 – 15 years
- To teach in areas allocated by the Reporting Head.
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high-quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and other assessments.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programs of study and other activities as requested.
- To maintain own continuing professional development
Job Location: Coimbatore
Pay scale: As per the standards
Apply mode: Online
Email address to apply: https://applyjobs.kct.ac.in/
Postal address with contact number:
Tamil nadu 641035