Faculty Recruitment job notification announced by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh for Technical Support Staff. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 16th May 2022
University Name: KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION
University Profile: KL Deemed to be University was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: HR Executive
Departments: Human Resource Department
Qualification: MBA HR or MHRM
Experience: 1 to 2 years.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Understanding the requirement on manpower from the business and sourcing candidates.
- Sourcing, screening and scheduling interviews.
- Assisting in the documentation of selected candidates and the rest of the onboarding formalities.
- Collecting documents from the selected candidates.
1. Responsible for the complete life cycle of total recruitment process of the company.
2. Evaluate candidates through job portals & Social networking.
3. Responsible for sourcing, screening, Interviewing, Selecting, Onboarding & Exit formalities.
4. Responsible for Employee verification.
5. Designing Job description analysis of each position after consultation with each HODs.
6. Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities.
7. Responsible for evaluating Employee performance, training if required, appraisal etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of working experience as an HR Executive, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization HRIS or ERP and talent
Pay Scale: SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAINT FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES
Experience: Relevant experience preferred
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
College Website URL: https://www.kluniversity.in/
Send your updated CV to => [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
Srinivas – 9949445554 / 08645-350200
Reference: Official Advertisement