KL Deemed to be University Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post of Faculty in Law– Nov 2022
We are happy to inform you that KL University having an immediate requirement for Law Department.
University Name: KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION
University Profile: KL Deemed to be university was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
- LL.B, LL.M OR Bachelor of Laws with Master of Laws.
- Preferable Ph.D in Law.
- Preference would be given to all those who have strong passion for teaching and love to mould their career on an innovative platform.
- Retired faculty from State Universities, Central Universities, NIT, IIIT, IIT & IIM can apply.
Experience: Relevant Experience.
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Location: Guntur Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
College Website URL: https://www.kluniversity.in/
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
Vimala CH – 7981337620