University Name: KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION
University Profile: KL Deemed to be University was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Departments: Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT
- M.E / M.Tech in CSE / IT
- Ph.D in CSE / IT – Mandatory
No of Openings – 80
For Non Engineering Computers Degree UG/PG – Ph.D Compulsory.
Retired faculty from State Universities, Central Universities, NIT, IIIT, IIT & IIM can apply.
Experience: Relevant Experience.
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Cloud & Edge Computing:
- Be able to configure PaaS, IaaS and deploy private cloud using Eucalyptus
- Be able to automate resource allocation using openstack
- Be able to configure multi-cloud environment using openshift
- Be Handson in serverless computing and the necessary configurations
- Handon with GPU programming
- Be able to configure hadoop clusters and execute concurrent and parallel programming.
- Must possess an associate level certification from AWS or Azure or GCP either as a solutions architect or a Developer.
Software Modelling & DevOps:
- Be able to use dockers and kubernets for DevOps.
- Have expertise in Cloud DevOps
- Be able to execute DevSecOps
- Be competent with Safe Agile Methodologies
- Be competent in Visual programming
- Be competent in Mearn stack, Java Full stack development with strong back end skills along with react, Microservices and Restful APIs.
- Be competent in Automation testing and various testing strategies.
Game Development & UX Design:
- Be competent in C# programming and Unity/UnReal Engine for game development
- Must possess an impressive behance profile.
- Must possess skills in the domain of HCI and Interaction Design
Artificial Intelligence & IPA:
- Must possess strong experise in using Tensorflow and related packages.
- Must possess strong skills in cognitive computing
- Have the experience in working on large data sets to implement machine learning algorithms
Data Science &
- Must be proficient in Scala and the Spark environment
- Must be able to handle big data and work on the optimization techniques related to Big Data.
- Must be proficient in genetic algorithms and tools related to working on BioInformatics
Networks, Security & Forensics:
- Handson experience in full stack blockchain development.
- Thorough knowledge in cloud security
- Knowledgeable in SDNs and firewall design
- Be able to work on application security
- Through handson experience in NS3, Pentesting and Vulnerability assessment
- Expertise in using quantum computing tool kit
- Handson experience in Raytheon BBN Open Source Software
- Handson experience in Rigetti forest and QCS
Job Location: Vijayawada / Hyderabad
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms for suitable candidates
College Website URL: https://www.kluniversity.in/
Send your updated CV to => [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
Srinivas – 9949445554 / 0863-2399999