KL Deemed to be University Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post of Faculty in Chemistry – Oct 2023
We are happy to inform you that KL University having an immediate requirement for the Pharmacy Department.
University Name: KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION
University Profile: KL Deemed to be university was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Department: Pharmacy Department
- Pharm, / Pharma.D
- D degree in any of Pharmacy subjects – (Ph.D Qualifications must be PCI recognized)
Retired faculty from State Universities, Central Universities, NIT, IIIT, IIT & IIM can apply.
- Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry / Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice/Pharma D and Pharmacognosy.
Experience: Relevant Experience
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Location: Guntur Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
College Website URL: https://www.kluniversity.in/
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P.,
Vimala CH – 7981337620