Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Cochin, Kerala for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 12th December 2022.
Date Posted: 15th November 2022
Hiring Organization: Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies (KUFOS)
Organization Profile: Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is an autonomous public funded-institution established on 20th November 2010. KUFOS is the first fisheries university in the country. The headquarters of KUFOS with its enchanting blue building stands in harmony with the greenery at Panangad, 12 km away from Kochi city, along NH-47. It provides high-quality instructional programs in fisheries, ocean sciences, and allied subjects. The University now has 75 acres in the headquarters at Panangad, 50 acres at Fisheries station, Puduveypu and 10 acres at Thiruvallom near Vizhinjam.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancy:
- Fisheries Science:
- Aquatic Animal Health Management
- Aquatic Environment Management
- Fisheries Extension, Economics and Statistics
- Fisheries Resource Management
- Physical Education
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET: Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET / SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: www.kufos.ac.in/
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies,
Reference: Official Notification
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email