Research Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by VIT University, Vellore – Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 30th November 2023
Date Posted: 14th November 2023
Hiring Organization: VIT University
Organization Profile: Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated, and four research programs. It has its campuses in Chennai, Bhopal, Amaravati.
Job Title: JRF
Title of the project: Aedes Aegypti mosquito (Dengue) breeding surveillance using drones in flooded regions of Chennai
Qualification: M.Tech. / M.E. in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engineering /GIS/ allied areas from AICTE- an approved University/Institution with a minimum 70% marks or 7 CGPA (out of 10); GATE/NET qualified candidate will be given preference.
Skill Set: Computer Vision, Image Processing,
Sponsored by: DST
Duration: 2 Years
Job Location: Vellore
Stipend: Rs.37000/-+27% HRA per month via OM no. DST/PCPM/Z-06/2022 dated 26-06-2023
- The selected candidates can register for the Ph.D. degree at VIT, Chennai as per institute
rules. However, s(he) needs to apply for a PhD position when the advertisement is open.
- Last date to apply 30-11-2023
- Name of the Principal Investigator Dr. V.Maria Anu,
- Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, scientific accomplishments, research credentials, experience (if any), and latest passport size photo, etc. on or before (30/11/23) through online http://careers.vit.ac.in.
- Tentative date for the interview on 15-12-2023
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, the date and time will be intimated
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest