Research Recruitment 2023 notification announced by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur, Maharashtra – JRF Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Email and Postal
Date Posted: 30th October 2023
Hiring Organisation: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur
Organization Profile: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (abbreviated VNIT Nagpur), also referred to as NIT Nagpur, formerly Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur (REC) and Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur (VRCE), is a premier public engineering and research institution in India. It is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India. The institute has been consistently ranked among the best fifteen engineering colleges in India. It was established in June 1960 by the Government of India and later named in honor of engineer, planner and statesman, Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya.
Job Position: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Sustainable Energy system for Achieving Novel Carbon Neutral Energy Communities (SUSTENANCE)”
Department: Electrical Engineering
Sponsor: Department of Science and Technology (DST) India – European Union (EU) Consortium Project
M. Tech/ M. E. in Electrical Engineering Department with specialization in Power Electronics/ Electrical Drives/ Power System/ Energy System/ Control System or in related areas.
1. Qualified in GATE/CSIR-UGC NET or selected through national level exam conducted by central govt deptts and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DRDO, MoE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER
2. Candidate should have experimental knowledge in the hardware/control design of power electronic converters. First division in UG and PG will be given preference.
3. Proficient in MATLAB, PSIM, PCB Design Software and Microcontroller/Digital Signal Controller.
4. Good analytical ability and competent in English writing.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Fellowship: JRF: Rs. 31,000 p.m., SRF: 35,000 p.m. (Consolidated).
Duration: Maximum duration of the project is till Dec 2024. Initially, appointment will be made for six months, which can be extended later till the extension approval received from the DST. The extension shall be solely based on satisfactory performance.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Apply Mode: Email and Postal
Submission deadline for Application Form (e-mail & Hard Copy): 31 Oct, 2023
Intimation to Shortlisted Candidates (via e-mail): 01 Nov, 2023
Written Test/Interview: 10 Nov, 2023
Official Website: Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to submit duly filled and signed application form in proper format (available online on institute website) and detailed Curriculum Vitae through email and hard copy. Please stick to the deadlines mentioned below
Email ID: [email protected]
Dr. Pradyumn Chaturvedi,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
VNIT Nagpur South Ambazari Road,
Nagpur – 440010, M.S., India
Phone: +91 9826585016 (Mob),
+91 712 2801339 (Off)
e-mail: [email protected]
For Detailed Faculty job (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here