Research Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by the Indian Institute of Technology Patna – Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply before 2nd October 2023.
Date Posted: 19th September 2023
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Patna
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the Project: Development of an Intelligent Visual Query Response Solution for Remote Sensing
Sponsored By: SERB
- Relevant disciplines: Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/
Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/ Maths &
Computing or related fields.
- The candidate desirably should have M.Tech/M.E./M.S degree in the above mentioned
relevant disciplines (point 5.1) with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks and first class in all preceding degrees, 10th and 12th class, OR
- For candidates having only B. Tech./BE or M.Sc. as the last qualifying degree (in a relevant
discipline as mentioned in point 5.1) a minimum CPI of 8.0 or 75% of marks with valid GATE rank and first class in 10th and 12th class is required for eligibility. Candidates with B.Tech. from IITs and IISc with 7.0 CPI and first class in 10th and 12th will be eligible.
- The age should not exceed 28 years, as of the last date of received application, for a candidate with BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. degree as the highest qualification and 32 years for a candidate with M.Tech/M.E./M.S degree as the highest qualification.
- Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GOI rules.
- Working/research experience in the field of Deep Learning and Computer Vision will be given preference
Job Location: Patna
Emoluments: : Rs. 31000/- for first two years and by Rs. 35,000/- for 3rd year (subject to satisfactory performance on yearly basis).
Last Date: 2nd October 2023
Duration: Initially for 1 year, extendable up to 2 more years or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier, depending on the satisfactory performance in the previous year(s).
Apply Mode: Email
Official Website: http://www.iitp.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible persons may apply with up-to-date resume, showing educational qualification (% of marks obtained from 10th onwards), Experience, Publications, Achievements, Names of two referees. Please send the resume and application mentioning the “post applied for” to the email id. Please use the file name as: CRG_firstName_lastname.pdf . Last date of received application: 02 October, 2023
Email: [email protected]
Indian Institute of Technology Patna
Bihta, Bihar 801106
For More Details: Click Here