Faculty recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi – Guest Faculty Jobs for the 2022- 2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may Walk-In.
Post Date: 12th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Jamia Hamdard
Organization Profile: Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education deemed to be a university located in New Delhi, India. It is a government-funded university. Established in 1989, was formally inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Rajiv Gandhi on August 1, 198
- Guest Faculty/ Visiting Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
Departments having vacancy:
- General Surgery
- Ortho & Ortho-surgery
- MBBS/MD/M.Sc. in relevant field
- Ph.D. in Concerned Subject.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Pay Scale: As Per UGC/ College Norms
Apply Mode: Walk-In
College Website URL: http://jamiahamdard.edu/
How to Apply: Interested candidates having the above qualification may come for a walk-in-interview with detailed CV, attested copies of certificates and testimonials at 10.30 AM on 18.01.2023 (Wednesday), in the Board Room of School of Chemical & Life Sciences (SCLS) Building, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi -110062. Retired/Nominated doctors/specialist may send their CV at [email protected] or submit it in the office of the AR (Establishment).
Board Room of School of Chemical & Life Sciences
Deemed to be University
Block D, Hamdard Nagar,
New Delhi, Delhi 110062
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here