Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra– Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply.
Date Posted: 7th July 2023
Hiring Organization: International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai
Organization Profile: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai, formerly known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) till 1970, was established in July 1956 under the joint sponsorship of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, the Government of India and the United Nations. It serves as a regional centre for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities. It was declared as a ‘Deemed University’ on August 14, 1985, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The recognition has facilitated the award of recognized degrees by the Institute itself and paved the way for further expansion of the Institute as an academic institution. In 2006, the Institute celebrated its Golden Jubilee.
Job Type: Adhoc
- Essential: Ph.D. (Submitted/Awarded) in a Social Science or Mathematics or Statistics/ M. Phil. in Population Studies (IIPS) plus two-year experience / M. P. S. in Population Studies with three-year experience / Master’s degree in any Social Sciences or Mathematics / Statistics with three years’ experience of working in Maternal and Child Health related research projects. Work experience with STATA software is a must.
- Desirable: Experience in analysing large scale survey (quantitative) data and project report/thesis preparation. Past work on maternal and child health would be additional advantage.
- The candidate should be completed a Ph.D in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Salary: INR 1,25,000.00/ per month (subject to qualification and experience)
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 12th July 2023
Official Website: https://www.iipsindia.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- The interested eligible candidates may send their CV and other documents in support of their qualifications and experience on or before 12th July 2023
- Email address: [email protected] / [email protected]
International Institute for Population Sciences,
Govandi Station Road,
Deonar, Mumbai 400088.
For Detailed Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here