Research Recruitment 2023 notification announced by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujarat – Research Associate Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Online by 28th April 2023.
Post Date: 25th April 2023
Hiring Organization: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
Organization Profile: The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national-level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellow Programme and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management and allied fields. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management. The Verghese Kurien Policy Lab (VKPL) at IRMA undertakes research based on micro-data and helps evaluate central and state government’s policies and development programs. The methodological focus of the lab is on quasi and field experiments. VKPL is committed to sharing its research and field-level findings, and developmental strategies with policy-makers and implementing agencies. The lab’s central research themes include problems related with livelihood strategies, decentralization and governance, empowerment of women, financial inclusion, the relationship between rural households and markets, provision of public services, and the impact of rights-based schemes and programs.
Job Title: Research Associate
Employment Type: Temporary
Title: “Impact Assessment of the Infrastructures Supported by TVS SST Across 4 Clusters in Tamil Nadu” and “Impact Assessment of TVS SST’s Initiatives in Thirukkurungudi Cluster of Tamil Nadu”
• The candidate must possess a master’s degree in economics, Development Studies, Rural Development/Management, or other related disciplines from a well-established University/Institute.
• The candidate must have at least 0-1 years of experience working in the development sector. Freshers with an interest in research and higher education are encouraged to apply.
• The candidate should possess excellent drafting and communication skills in English, as well as fluency in the Tamil language is a must.
• The candidate should be proficient in the use of MS Office and have a sound knowledge of quantitative analysis, among other skills.
• The candidate should be based out of Tamil Nadu and willing to join by 5 th May 2023.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, team player, and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple deadlines. Candidates with good quantitative analysis skills will be given preference.
Duration: The position would be purely for three months on a contractual basis. It may be extended based on performance and availability of project funds.
Remuneration: The consolidated remuneration will be in the range Rs. 30,000/- per month commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and fit with the position.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: https://www.irma.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may please apply online by April 28, i.e., 23:59 at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php.
Apply Online: Click Here
Institute of Rural Management
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here