Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai Wanted Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Date Posted: 25th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Institute of Chemical Technology
Organization Profile: Institute of Chemical Technology is a state-funded deemed university in Mumbai, India. The institute also has campuses at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and Jalna, Marathwada. It is focused on training and research in fields of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
- Fibres And Textile Processing Technology
- Ph.D. Tech. in _ Fibres and Textile Processing Technology/ Engineering _preceded by UG / PG degree in the branch of Textile Processing Technology/Engineering/ Manufacturing in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level.and
- Should have published minimum 5 research papers in peer reviewed refereed journals with cumulative Impact Factor 10.
- Age Limit — Should not be more than 35 years on the date of advertisement.
Relevant / Equivatent Relevant / Equivalent Relevant / Equivalent
- M.Tech (Fibres and Textile Processing Technology/Engineering /Manufacturing)
- B.Tech (Fibres and Textile Processing Technology/Engineering /Manufacturing)
Salary: Rs. 65,000/-
Candidate Profile :
- The candidate should complete PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online in the prescribed format within 31st January 2022.
1. The Candidates are required to submit the online application form along with supporting
documents on or before January 31, 2022.
2. The Registration fee and application fee for the candidate for submitting the
application shall be Rs. 100/- and Rs.500/- respectively.
3. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through the proper channel
along with a No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect, applications without required supporting
documents or those submitted after the last date of receipt of application will not be
considered. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Candidates are requested to refer ICT website from time to time as all information
and circulars will be notified on the website.
6. Queries related to filling up of application form shall be submitted on [email protected]
Link to apply Online: Click Here
INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY ICT Main Campus
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here