Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology , Hyderabad wanted Assistant Professor for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email and Postal
Date Posted: 3rd November 2022
College Name: Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
About College: The Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), established by the Reserve Bank of India, is the premier Institute of Banking Technology in India. The Institute spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector by interfacing Applied Research and Development, Academics, Executive Education, Practice and Consultancy.
Job Title: Assistant Professor – Banking and Financial Technology
Employment Type: Regular/ Contract
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing / Edge Computing / Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Distributed Ledger Technology / Blockchain
- 5G and Beyond Networks
- Quantum Computing
- Any other area directly relevant to Banking and Financial Technology
Qualification: Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking and Financial Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout.
1. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Grade – I: A minimum of three years of research / professional experience in a premier and reputed organization excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidates should have demonstrated research and academic capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
1 (a). Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract Eligible candidates with less than the requisite experience to be an Assistant Professor Grade – I may be offered a contract for a period of three years as Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract and may be put on a tenure track for the regular position of Assistant Professor Grade – I thereafter.
1. (b) Visiting Assistant Professor: Candidates who have the potential to be groomed as an Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract over a period of time may be offered the position of Visiting Assistant Professor, which will be a contractual appointment for a
period of three years. A Visiting Assistant Professor aspiring for the position of ‘Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract’ needs to go through the identical process as external candidates applying for the post of ‘Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract’.
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant specialization with the First class.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Commitment to work.
- Assistant Professor Grade – I- Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400/-
- Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract- Rs. 68,900 – 1,17,200/- on
for first three years of service Rs. 57,700 – 98,200/- at the entry level
Apply Mode: Email and Postal
Website : https://www.idrbt.ac.in/
How to Apply: The filled-in application may be sent to the following address and by e-mail to the following email id.
Email Address: [email protected]
The Human Resources Department, IDRBT,
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500057
For More Details (Read Carefully): Faculty Advertisement 2022