Teaching Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh for the post of School Guest Guest Faculty. Eligible candidates may walk-in on 17th April 2023.
Date Posted: 15th April 2023
Hiring Organization: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
Organization Profile: The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007, and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission.
Job Title: Guest Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
- Vocal Education
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under: Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science and Statistics.
2) B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutes.
3) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
4) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
1. Knowledge of Tribal languages
2. Experience of working in a residential school.
3. Knowledge of computer application
Pay Scale: Selected candidates shall be entitled to a payment of Rs.1,000/- per lecture with a ceiling of maximum of Rs. 25,000/- pm
Job Location: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: Email & Walkin
Last date: 15th April 2023
Walk-in Date: 17th April 2023 at 10.00 am
Organization Website: https://igntu.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may have to apply in the prescribed format attached and send it to email id with all enclosures and appear for walk-in interview on 17th April 2023.
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
Address for Communication:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University,
Lalpur, Amarkantak, MP, 484887;
For more detailed information(Read Carefully): Click Here