Faculty Recruitment notification announced by Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi – Project Associate Jobs. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview 19th September 2023.
Date Posted: 15th September 2023
Hiring Organization: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Organization Profile: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic
Job Title: Project Associate
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Department: Animator/ Multimedia
• Graduate with at least 55 % marks in any subject from recognized University/institute.
• Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma in Animation from recognized University/ Institute.
• 2 Years experience in the field of Animation.
Duration of work: Initially for a period of one year, and extendable based on performance and requirement.
• Working knowledge of Graphics Designing, Adobe InDesign and Final Cut Pro (FCP).
• Making Animated short films.
• Formatting, Designing of Departmental publications and promotional materials related Departmental events.
• Besides the above-mentioned works, any work given by the HoD (Adi Drishya Department) from time to time.
Duration – Two Years.
Age Limit – Maximum age 40 years as on 10.07.2023.
Monthly Emoluments– Rs. 45,000/- per month.
Date of Interview: 19th September, 2023 at 11:00 am
Job Location: New Delhi
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 19th September 2023 at 11.00 am
Organization Website: https://ignca.gov.in/
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to bring updated resume supported by self-attested copies of testimonials. Candidates are requested to report at 10:30 am for verification of original certificates and only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the interview.
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA),
Janpath Building, Janpath,
New Delhi 110001
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here