Faculty Recruitment notification announced by Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi – Project Associate Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by post
Post Date: 12th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Organization Profile: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic
Employment Type: Temporary
- Project Associate
1. MA/M Phil. in Indian History/Arts/Culture/Archaeology & Heritage Management from a UGC recognised University/Institution .
2. Minimum Two years experience of research work in Research Institute.
3. Excellent Academic records & Skilled on Computer, Typing
1. Fluency in Hindi & English. Knowledge of Brahmi/ Prakrit/ Maithali/Mithilakshar and any other language.
2. Knowledge of (Reading, Writing, Speaking) Mandarian, Korean, Thai, Cambodian language.
- HR Manager
1. MBA in HR from a UGC recognised University/Institution .
2. Minimum 05 years experience.
3. Excellent Academic records & Skilled on Computer, Typing.
Diploma /PG diploma in Photography / Videography /Applied arts/Graphic arts/Multimedia arts and other Relevant Subjects.
- Project Associate (Teaching)
Master Degree / M.Phil in Hindi/, English / from any reputed University. The Candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office /Computer Applications. Candidate should have excellent communication skills. Fresher’s candidates with relevant Work experience are welcome
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
- Project Associate – Rs. 40,000/- Per Month (Consolidated), 13 days per year Non
- HR Manager- Rs.60,000/- Per Month (Consolidated), 13 days per year Non
- Photographer- Rs30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated), 13 days per year Non
- Project Associate (Teaching)- Rs40,000/- Per Month (Consolidated), 13 days per year Non Accumulative.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: Within 10 days from the date of advertisement
Organization Website: https://ignca.gov.in/
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed pro-forma as at Annexure-I should be sent to the Director (Admn.), Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Janpath Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001, so as to reach within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the IGNCA website. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for interview.
The Director (Admn.),
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts,
Janpath Building, Janpath,
New Delhi – 110 001
For Detailed Advertisement Faculty Job (Read Carefully): Click Here