Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 18.11.2019.
Post Date: 04.11.2019
Name of the College: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
College Profile: Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
Job Title: JRF
Title of the Project: Synthesis of nano bridge nanomaterial for multiple drug delivery
Funding Agency: CSIR
Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Pharmacology with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET score and consistently good academic record. Preference will be given to candidates with prior knowledge of the project-related field.
Tenure of the Project: One year from the date of joining and extendable up to three years upon satisfactory performance
Job Location: Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Scale of Pay: Rs. 31,000/- p.m
Apply Mode: Interview
Interview Date: The interview will be held at 11:00 am on 18.11.2019 at the Office of the HOD, Department of Chemistry
How to Apply:
1.Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview 1br verification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
India – 247667
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook