Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar has announced research jobs 2021 for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates may apply through email on or before 16th May 2021.
Date Posted: 7th May 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Organization Profile: IIT Gandhinagar offers a unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project-oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity, and globalization.
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Department: Electrical Engineering
Funding Agency: DST
Title of the Project: Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- BTech in Electronics/ Computer Science with a valid GATE Score or MTech in Electronics/ Computer Science with the following skills:
- Expertise in C++ and Object-Oriented programming
- Expertise in Python and UNIX Scripting
- Expertise in GUI frameworks in Python (PyQt5, PyPI, PyGUI)
- Expertise in HTML & SQL coding
- Knowledge of source control tools (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Basic Knowledge of microelectronics and lithography process.
Duration: One Year extendable till end of project
Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: On or before 16th May 2021
Organization Website: https://iitgn.ac.in/
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who are willing to work in the area of Computational Lithography must send their resume through email on or before 16th May 2021.
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gandhinagar – 382355,
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here