Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project entitled “Secure Drones: Analyze, Deploy, and Decide Cryptographic Modules in UAVs” in reference to the collaborative R&D agreement (No: CW 699259) executed between
- the Department of Science and Technology (Government of India), National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NMICPS), Technology Innovation Hub (TIH),
- Cyber Security and Cyber Security of Cyber-Physical Systems (C3iHUB), IHUB NTIHAC Foundation, IIT Kanpur, and;
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City (IIITS), Chittoor
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh is a Research and Teaching Institute focused on the core areas of Information Technology: Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, and their applications in other domains. The Institute focuses on development of Technology and Applications that can be transferred for use to Industry and Society. IIITS is an Institution of National Importance setup by Government of India (MHRD), Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners (represented by Sri City Foundation) as a not-for- profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Society.
Please visit www.iiits.ac.in.
Research Position: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the project: Secure Drones: Analyze, Deploy, and Decide Cryptographic Modules in UAVs
- B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering/related branches with 60% (or 6.5/10 CGPA) and above. With 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
- M.Tech./M.E. in related areas/specializations of Computer Science and Engineering/related branches with 60% (or 6.5/10 CGPA) and above. With 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD applicants. Students awaiting M.Tech and M.E results can apply.
(i) Background in Cryptographic Algorithms
(ii) Good proficiency in Computer System Architecture
(iii) Knowledge in Wireless Communication
Skills Required (Desirable):
(i) Proficient in Python programming and Matlab
(ii) Knowledgeable in Embedded Systems and Design / Drones / Sensors
(ii) The preference may be given to the candidates who published papers (paid journals are not considered) in reputed Journals/Conferences.
Project Duration: Around 21 Months
Stipend: As per the funding agency norm (i.e., for JRF Rs. 31000 and HRA)
Job Location: Sri City, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Last date for the receipt of applications: Immediately
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: https://www.iiits.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may submit their application through the following link only (No email submissions are entertained):
To Apply: Google form Link
A detailed Curriculum Vitae describing the working knowledge as per notification along with soft copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, and one-page motivation letter should be uploaded.
Address for Communication:
IIIT SRI CITY
Reference: Official Advertisement Cyber Secure IIITS JRF Advertisement