Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 job notification announced by IHUB-Data for a collaborative project between IIIT Hyderabad and IIIT Sri City for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Hiring Organization: IHUB-Data IIIT H in collaboration with IIIT Sri City
Organization Profile: IIIT Hyderabad established a Technology Innovation Hub for Data Banks, Data Services and Data Analytics (TIH-Data). As part of the effort, they collaborate with various academic institutions and organizations. Smart Transportation Group, IIIT Sricity, is collaborating with the TIH on one such project. Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor known as IIIT Sri City (IIITS) was established in 2013 by the Ministry of Education, Government of India as an Institute of National importance by an Act of Parliament. IIITS is one among the 20 Institutes across India, focusing on Information Technology education, research and development.
Research Position: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the project: Enhancing Situational Awareness in Traffic Junctions via Agent Based Simulations
Sponsoring/Funding Agency: TIH-Data IIIT Hyderabad and IIIT Sri City
- Tech/MSc/MCA or equivalent in CSE, ECE, etc.
- Good/excellent grades in programming courses.
- Require very strong programming skills. Exposure to multiple programming languages and paradigms (OOP, functional programming, etc.) is a plus.
- Good grasp of Java and python programming languages. Knowledge of programming languages like Scala or Julia or C++ is a plus.
- Proficient in understanding and implementing multi-threaded applications.Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithm and other programming fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Software Development practices, workflows and tools such as Git.
- Prior experience with NetLogo or any other agent based modeling (ABMS) software is optional, but a definite plus
Project Duration: 12 months
Stipend: Rs. 31,000 p.m
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana (Or) Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates residing in the vicinity of Hyderabad or Sri City may opt for Work-from-home mode, provided that they are willing to travel to campus/office on a short notice.
Last date for the receipt of applications: 13th February 2022
Apply Mode: email
Organization Website: https://ihub-data.iiit.ac.in/assets/img/posters/jrf.jpg
Address for Communication:
Dr. Subu Kandaswamy,
local Principal Investigator,
630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Satyavedu Mandal
Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh, India