Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 19th January 2021
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions was once a dream of the visionary industrialist and well-known philanthropist Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, the founder president and current chairman of GNI. The beginning happened with the foundation of the Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998. The dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001. His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country.
- Head – International Admissions (for Africa and Arab Countries)
- Manager – Admissions
- Training and Placement Officers
- Officers, Executives and Assistants – HR and Accounts
- MIS Executives
- Clerical staff in Exam Branch
- Personal Assistants
Required Qualification: MBA/MTech
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable in learning new technical systems as needed.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email your profile to [email protected] on or before 22nd January 2021
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resume along with all documents to the above-mentioned Email address.
Guru Nanak Institutions,
Reference: Official Advertisement