Post Date: 29th January 2023
College Name: GITAM Deemed to be University.
College Profile: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (Deemed to be a University), popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by M. V. V. S. Murthi, former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist.
The vision of MAHATMA, the Father of the Nation was to see India as a socially and economically resurgent country and he looked upon education as an important means to achieve this goal. Gandhiji’s view of education was not narrow or sectarian. He envisaged universities as institutions of higher learning that transcend all linguistic, racial and other barriers. GITAM is committed to imbibe his values and abide by his philosophy.
Job Title: Lab Programmers for CSE
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.C.A /M.Sc with good subject knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans laboratory exercises with
- Should have knowledge of the software and hardware of the machines.
- Tests and conducts experiments, exercises, and
- Installs maintains, and issues student drawers.
- Responds to technical questions, questions related to Programming Languages, and use of equipment to staff and teaching
- Maintains supplies and equipment inventories; orders supplies and equipment for laboratory; keeps stockroom
- Maintains teaching equipment and instruments to ensure accuracy and efficient
- Serves as safety officer for teaching laboratory, stays in lab to oversee safety during scheduled teaching
- Plans support of laboratory experiments, ensuring adherence to protocols and safety regulations, and assists in troubleshooting and correcting experimental
- Develops quality standards and programs, maintain quality of stockroom, safety, and environmental regulations, and other applicable requirements.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- C, Python, Java,
- Having Knowledge of IoT, Image Processing, Augmented and Virtual Reality Concepts,AI ML
Experience: Fresher or Preferably 1-2 years of work experience as Lab Programmer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: 31st January 2023
Pay Scale: All short-listed candidates will be offered remuneration on par with the industry.
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their detailed & updated resumes to the below-given mail id.
Email Address: [email protected]