Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by Gesto Hotel Management College, Madurai, Tamilnadu for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 18th May 2023
Hiring Organization: Gesto Hotel Management College, Madurai.
GESTO Hotel Management College is affiliated from Alagappa University, Karaikudi under technical collaborative programs in the discipline of Hospitality.
We offer Degree, Diploma and Certification Courses. The Trust is a fast growing organization in the Education Scenario since 2018. The functioning of the college include Regular College Delivery Model using the technology as a Key component. Looking for organic and inorganic opportunities to deliver comprehensive end to end solutions in Skills Development to the student community in other disciplines.
We Offer a complete student Skill enhancement through Student Capacity Analytics, Indoctrinate and Inculcate Passion in them by proper Counselling, Training Assistance, Reenergizing Student Capacities, Emergence of Student as a complete professional personnel.
Job Title/Designation: Vice Principal
The Principal and the C-Suite.
- Leads and manages the instructional program, Academic Delivery,Oversees the Operations, Fees Receivable, Placements and Faculty of the Gesto Hotel Management College
- He/she creates a safe learning environment and sets performance goals with a practical purpose for both students and teachers and monitors the process to ensure that these goals are met.
- Vice Principal ensures that the College facilities are safe for students/ teachers and also plan for regular maintenance of college – class rooms, Labs, Equipment’s etc.
- Vice Principal of this College also researches and acquires new materials and resources and establish a network with other organizations and industries.
Qualification: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Hotel Management, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Post-Graduation in Hotel Management Studies with excellent academic record
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in hospitality industry and has 10 years of teaching experience of working as the Vice Principal or Head of the Department – (F&B Service / Front Office) in any Hotel Management College.
- Should have a very good understanding of the Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism disciplines
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills that energizes the existing and potential faculty, students, alumni, staff, and other constituencies of the University
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems are essential
- Should have the ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricular and methodology
- Should be able to manage a crisis situation
- Should have strong industry connections (Local & Abroad) for student internships and placements.
- Vice Principal shall be responsible and accountable for setting the academic strategy of the college in line with the Trainers and University’s strategic plans and directions and Industry standards.
- He/ She should exert efforts on curriculum development and delivery methods, train the trainers, arrange and supervise hospitality related workshops, tools, and other resources for the University .
- He/ She should fulfill the University´s responsibilities concerning students in respect of their admission, instruction, progress, and examination.
- Ensure the infrastructure like laboratories, equipment and classrooms are designed to facilitate hands on learning & operational experience.
- Vice Principal develops new programs in order to attract new students.
- Work with the steering committee of the college to look for more opportunities in adapting the program to the real market needs.
- Identify a clear teaching schedule and conduct regular class observations.
- He/ She should conduct trainings for the Trainers of the College, monitor Trainers’ and students’ performances, ensure the maintenance and upgradation of the training equipment’s and other tools.
- Control conduct and discipline of the students closely.
- Contribute to University-wide initiatives in order to improve understanding and communication of this college.
- The Vice Principal is required to build up and maintain a network with other organizations like Skill Councils, Hotel and Tourism Industry, Cruise Line Industry and other related Industries for student Internship and placements.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for both Faculty/ Trainers and students, and adhere full compliance with health and safety requirements .
- Prepare budget for the Practical’s, Events, Exams, and Industrial Visits etc. And comply with the College financial regulations .
- Ensure all the activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures to ensure both compliance and improvement .
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and to use initiative and problem-solving skills to improve performance .
- It is also expected that the Vice Principal will carry functional responsibility for specific agreed cross-functional Faculty areas.
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching .
- Must be ready to pick up any task that helps the College continue to function smoothly.
- The vice principal is also responsible for hiring the faculties and makes sure that the faculties who are hired are capable as well as compatible with the morals and overall conduct of the college.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the College Development Plan and the development of other college activities.
Job Location: KK Nagar, Madurai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: https://www.gestocollege.com/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport-size photograph to the following Email Address by 15th June 2023.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Gesto Hotel Management College,
2nd floor,Raja Muthiah Mandram,
Opposite to Dr.Thangaraj Hospital,
Reference: Official Advertisement