G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology, Pantnagar wanted Research Faculty for Academic year 2023-2024 – Teaching Personnel. Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-In interview on 23rd September 2023
Post Date: 21st September 2023
Hiring Organization: College of Basic Sciences and Humanities- G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology, Pantnagar
Organizational Profile: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT), also known as Pantnagar University, was established in 1960 in Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. It currently offers 2 Undergraduate, 8 Postgraduate and 7 Ph.D. courses. The UG courses offered are B.Sc. and B.Tech, and the PG courses are M.Sc., M.tech., MVSc, MBA, MCA, and M.Sc. Agri., as well as a Diploma in Hi-Tech Agriculture and 7 Ph.D. courses.
Job Title: Teaching Personnel
Job Type: Temporary
- Social Sciences and Humanities
Employment Type: Temporary
Essential Qualification: Doctorate Degree in the subject concerned or related field/ Master’s degree in the concerned discipline at least 60% marks or equivalent in the point scale system. The NET/SLET will be an essential qualification where (as for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors). or equivalent in the discipline NET/SLET is conducted by the ICAR/UGC/CSIR or any other Central/ State Govt. Agency, as per University rules.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be paid at the rate of Rs. 650/- per hour with a maximum of Rs. 30,000/- per month for candidates fulfilling the eligibility of Assistant Professor in the discipline of Rs. 550/- per hour with a maximum of Rs.25,000/- per month for the candidates possessing Master’s degree only in the concerned discipline.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Walk-in Date: 23rd September 2023 at 10.00 am
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview along with a brief biodata in the attached format on 23.09.2023, in the College Seminar Room, College of Basic Sciences & Humanities, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145, at 10.00 am
- The candidates should bring their original certificates and one set of self-attested copies of their certificates, with respect to academic qualifications, teaching experience, publications, and reservation category as applicable and indicated in the application form, at the time of interview.
College Seminar Room,
College of Basic Sciences & Humanities,
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here