Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates may apply.
Date Posted: 21st August 2023
Name of the College: National Institute of Technology, Raipur
About College: The institute is committed to the challenging task of the development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in the highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost-effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present, the institute offers graduate-level courses in twelve disciplines.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the Project: Development of CADx System for Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) Measurement of Psoriasis Patients from 2D Digital Images
- Electrical Engineering
Essential Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Medical Electronics, Biomedical Instrumentation, Image Processing, Computer Vision and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
- Scholars who are selected through GATE and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
- The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by the central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as ICMR/IIT/IISc./DST/DBT etc.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Rs. 37,000 per month + HRA as per institute norms
Duration of the project: 2 years (upto 31st March 2025)
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 28th August 2023
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants should appear for the interview on 28.08.2023 at 11:00 AM in the
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur with completed application form, CV, originals and photocopies of degrees, mark sheets, publications and other supporting documents.
- Application Form: Download Here
National Institute of Technology Raipur,
G.E. Road, Raipur,
Chhatisgarh – 492010.
For Detailed Faculty job (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here