Loyola Institute of Technology is looking for dedicated faculty members(Assistant Professor Jobs) to train the next generation of young engineers. For More Details read below.
Post Date: 21st March 2020
Name of the College: Loyola Institute of Technology
About College: Loyola Institute of Technology is a Christian Minority of Higher Technical Education, founded by Rev. Fr. J.E. Arulraj, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamil Nadu and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college is promoted and managed by the sisters of the society of DMI, which was founded in the year 1984 by Rev.Dr.Fr.J.E.Arulraj. The society manages several educational, technical, health, welfare and social development institutions. The vision of these institutions is to provide a disciplined life with a spiritual base to remain fully alive and fully human. The institution promotes self-disciplined holistic academic excellence amongst the most marginalized, oppressed and disadvantaged sections of society and strives to achieve quality and promote innovative practices amongst the students and hence contribute to the progress of our nation.
- Assistant Professors
- Lab Assistants
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- M.E / M.Tech from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms for Assistant Professor
- B.E / Diploma for Lab Assistant
- Assistant Professor: Fresher’s apply
- Lab Assistant: Minimum one year
- Assistant Professor : MECH / CSE / ECE / IT
- Lab Assistant : MECH / CSE / ECE / EEE / IT
- Publication in journals of repute
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15-minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
Last Date: 25th March 2020
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their resume with both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college.
Email Address: [email protected]
Loyola Institute of Technology,
Palanchur, Mevalurkuppam, B Village,
Contact: 044 – 26811552, 541, 9025005178, 8825688929
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook