College Name: Velammal Institute of Technology
College Profile: Velammal Institute of Technology, the brainchild of our Honorable Chairman bloomed on 14th August 2008 intended to provide the world-class technical education to conquer tomorrow’s technology at global level with human values, so as to make our student community succeed in life. The institution has developed the state of art infrastructure within a short span of time with dedicated and determined staff members.
Velammal Institute of Technology is committed to being a leader in innovative workforce development and a world-class learning venue for the ever-changing needs of Business and Industry. We offer Bachelor of Engineering courses in ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, AI-DS, MECH & MECHATRONICS.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering – CSE
- Department of Information Technology – IT
- Department of AI & DS – AI & DS
- PG / Ph.D. In relevant Discipline
Candidate Profile: Specialization/Other Details (For Teaching)
- Candidate should have knowledge in Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Data Science
- Candidates should have completed their UG, PG, or Ph.D. in their core discipline.
- Preference will be given for candidates possessing Good Publication credits (SCOPUS Indexed Journals).
- Candidates having good research proposals, working on funded research projects.
- Candidates should have Good Communication Skills.
- Candidates should possess a good commitment to work.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms, also Salary will not be a constraint for a deserving candidate
Apply Mode: Email/Postal/Online
Last Date to Apply: Immediate
College Website URL: http://velammalitech.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume soft copy.
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
Velammal Institute of Technology
“Velammal Knowledge Park”,
Chennai – Kolkatta High Way,
Panchetti, Thiruvallur District.
Pincode – 601204
Reference: Official Advertisement