Faculty recruitment 2021 job vacancy notification announced by Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore, Karnataka for the academic year 2021-2022 for the post of Teaching Support Staff Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Email within 15 days
Date Posted: 6th March 2021
Hiring Organization: Army Institute of Fashion and Design
Organization Profile: Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) is a premier fashion Institute and affiliated to Bangalore North University. Campus is well equipped with state of the art machineries in all the laboratories.
- Teaching Support Staff( One Lab Assistant)
Employment Type: Contractual basis
Departments which have Faculty Jobs:
- Computer Aided Design
- Information Technology
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+2 / Diploma /B Sc in textile /Apparel Design/Computer Science /Information Technology. Knowledge of Hardware & Software of Industrial pattern making, garment software like Gerber/TukaTech / Lectra, Coral draw and Adobe Photo Shop will be a added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of Industrial experience in above field.
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Pay Scale: Rs 15870/- PM consolidated (Yearly 3% increment on consolidated pay).
Apply Mode: Postal / Email
E – Mail Address : [email protected]
Army Institute of Fashion and Design
Bangalore – 560077.
Organization Website: http://www.aifdonline.in/
How to Apply:
- Suitable candidates may send their resume with a recent passport size photographs with copies of educational and experience certificates within 15 days of this advertisement to the above address or through e-mail, Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Reference: Advertisement on 6th March 2021