Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore Tamilnadu for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 26th February 2020.
Date Posted: 19th February 2020
Hiring Organization: Karunya University
Organization Profile: Karunya Institute of Technology and Science established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 2000 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India. Accredited by NAAC, the institution offers a wide array of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmes in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing and Agricultural Sciences. From a humble beginning of 180 students, the institution has rapidly grown to 8491 students and 452 faculty representing 18 academic departments.
Job Position: Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors/HOD
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Food Processing Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Food Science and Technology/Food Supply chain management
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Applied Chemistry
- Information Security and Digital Forensics
- Data Science and Analytics
- Forensic Science
- Librarian / Deputy Librarian
Qualification and Experience :
For Professor Jobs:
- A Ph.D degree with first class in B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology/M.Sc (in the relevant field)/MBA
- A minimum of 15 years of experience on teaching/industry/research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals/patents of which at least 5 years should be in teaching at the level of Professor
For Associate Professor Jobs:
- A Ph.D degree with first class in B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology/M.Sc (in the Agriculture)/M.Sc in relevant.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience on teaching/industry/research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals/patents
For Assistant Professor Jobs:
- First-class in their Master Degree with Ph.D. and Considerable teaching experience / Research /Industry experience with NET/SLET Qualification
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Salary: As Per University norms
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested candidates candidate may apply for the above post through online.
Email ID: [email protected]
To Apply Online: Clickhere
Coimbatore- 641 114.
Reference: Advertisement on 19th February 2020