Post Date: 8th February 2019
Name of the College : Ramachandra College of Engineering
College Profile: The institute boasts of the State-of the Art facilities, well built infrastructure and a serene lush green naturally landscaped sprawling campus far from the hustle and bustle of the town, providing congenial environment for learning. RAMACHANDRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING is a vibrant, forward looking Institution offering a high quality learning experience with a welcoming and friendly environment. RCE aims at establishing academic credibility as an Institution offering dynamic UG Engineering programs, Industry Interface, Research and Consultancy. RCE has a team of highly experienced, well qualified and dedicated faculty members in all disciplines. In addition, RCE organizes guest lectures by eminent professors, experts from industry to the students in their respective areas of specialization.
Job Title: Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/MBA/Ph.D and M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields:
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Scale of Pay : Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
Last Date: 18th February 2019
Apply Mode: Email
Website : rcee.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume through Email to the Principal of the college.
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramachandra College of Engineering,
West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
Reference: Advertisement in Eenadu dated on 8th February 2019