Faculty Recruitment 2022 job notification announced by Dr. K. N. MODI UNIVERSITY, Newai, Tonk for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through email.
Post Date: 23rd November 2022
Hiring Organization: Dr. K. N. MODI UNIVERSITY
Organization Profile: Dr K N Modi University, a State Government ordained, UGC approved Private University, situated on a sprawling 45 acres campus with sylvan surroundings is situated at Newai in the Tonk district of Rajasthan. It is being managed by Dr K N Modi Foundation, whose Founder Dr Kedar Nath Modi was a doyen in contributing to the cause of the Society and a pioneer in establishing educational institutions to offer quality and value-based education – primary to higher levels of professional education – in the background of his committed belief, “Education Builds Nation”, to the members of the learners community belonging to diverse economic and economic strata’s of the society. The Foundation, now in the throes of its Platinum Jubilee Celebrations, is being administered by the illustrious son of its Founder, Dr D K Modi, who is educated both in India and Switzerland.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Qualification: Ph.D., Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with in the appropriate branch of Pharmacy with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Fresher can also apply
- Assistant Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship, Innovative, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Tonk, Newai
Pay Scale: As per Norms of PCI
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: www.dknmu.org
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their , Resume to the following both Email Address within 15th December 2022
Dr. K. N. MODI UNIVERSITY,
Newai – 304021,
Tonk, Newai, India.
Contact No- 7209985771