Faculty job Recruitment notification announced by Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli – JRF Jobs for Academic year 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply by post.
Post Date: 13th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
Organization Profile: The Konkan region is distinguished from the rest of Maharashtra State by virtue of its distinct agroclimatic conditions, soil types, topography, its location between the Sahyadri ranges and the Arabian sea, crops and cropping pattern, land holdings, and socio-economic conditions of the farmers. As such, the problems in agriculture and allied sectors are also entirely different from the other parts of Maharashtra. Due to this uniqueness, the Government of Maharashtra established the Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth on the 18th May 1972 to impart education, conduct research on location-specific problems and disseminate the improved crop production technologies amongst the farming community. The university was renamed as Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli on 12th February 2001.
Employment Type: Temporary and contractual basis
Title: identification of rice blast resistant , dwarf and early mutants of a mega rice variety , Wada Kolam
Qualification: Ph.D / M.Sc in Agril Botany
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
JRF: Rs. 31,000/-
Technical Assistant- Rs. 15,000/-
Job Location: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: https://dbskkv.org/
How to Apply:
- Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 23rd January 2023 through Postal to the below mentioned Address. Interview will be conducted on 24th January 2023.
Office of the Principal Investigator
Department of Agril Botany
College of Agriculture
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here