Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi for the post of Guest Faculty. Eligible candidates may walk-in.
Date Posted: 12th October 2023
College Name: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi
College Profile: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (Ambedkar University Delhi or AUD) is a public University with a multi campus, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
- School of Business Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE)
Marketing/ Finance and Accounting/ HR & OB/Operations/ IT/ Economics/ Public Policy/ Entrepreneurship/ Business Communication
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- As per Norms
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Delhi
Pay Scale: The Honorarium for Guest Faculty as per entitlement i.e. Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs 50,000/- per month as per UGC norms.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
College Website URL: https://aud.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates are required to register himself/ herself on 16.10.2023 at 09.00 AM to 11:00 AM in the School of Business Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) with all their original certificates/ mark sheets with an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data.
DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY DELHI,
LOTHIAN ROAD, KASHMERE GATE CAMPUS, DELHI–110 006
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here