Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur, Maharashtra Wanted Assistant Professor for the academic year 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply by post 24.04-2023.
Date Posted: 15th April 2023
Hiring Organization: Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur
Organizational Profile: Founded by the visionary Late Padmashri Dadasaheb Gaikwad in 1964,Dr.Ambedkar College, Nagpur(DACN), affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur is indeed a time-tested Centre for higher learning. DACN is located in the centre of the Orange City at the Holy Deeksha Bhoomi where Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution, embraced Buddhism.DACN functions under the aegis of Param Poojya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Samiti.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Computer Science
Qualification: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
- 1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Postal
Pay Scale: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 24-04-2023 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Dr. Ambedkar College
Deekshabhoomi Nagpur Tal.- Nagpur City,
Dist.- Nagpur – 440010
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here