Faculty Recruitment notification announced by Dibrugarh University, Assam – Junior Research Fellow Jobs for 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply by email
Post Date: 20thDecember 2022
Hiring Organization: Dibrugarh University
Organization Profile: Dibrugarh University is a university in the Indian state of Assam. It was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow/ /Project Associate
Employment Type: Temporary
Project Title: Computational Modeling of Novel Polyphenolic Antioxidant Molecules as
Sponsored by: DST-SERB
- JRF @ Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (for One year): M.Sc. in Chemistry (minimum 60% marks) WITH NET/GATE qualified. Age: Maximum 28 years.
- PA-I @ Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (for One year): M.Sc. in Chemistry (minimum 60% marks)
WITHOUT NET/GATE. Age: Maximum 28 years.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
- JRF @ Rs. 31,000/- p.m
- PA-I @ Rs. 25,000/- p.m
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://dibru.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply with their detailed CV (including academic qualifications, date of birth, postal address, email, phone no., NET/GATE qualification, research experience etc.) via e-mail to [email protected] on or before 26 December, 2022.
Email Address: [email protected]
Dr. Rahul Kar, PI
Department of Chemistry
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here