Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi has announced job notification for the academic year of 2022-2023 for Non-Teaching (Permanent Basis) faculties. Interested candidates may apply online.
Post Date: 18th October 2022
Hiring Organization: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi
Organization Profile: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), a premier institution of higher learning, is a constituent college of the Delhi University, financed partially (5 percent) by the Govt. of NCT, Delhi. It is a co-educational institution situated in prime location of Netaji Nagar, with various prominent residential societies and commercial ventures in its proximate neighbourhood. It is well connected by the Delhi Metro, the nearest stations being INA and AIIMS, as well as by road transport, through both bus routes as well as auto rickshaws/ e-rickshaws from the nearest Metro/ bus station. With the proposed Metro stations of Bhikaji Cama Place and R.K. Puram likely to be operational soon, commuting to college would further be eased.
- Director of Physical Education
- Senior Personal Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Semi Professional Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Library Attendant
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of University of Delhi and UGC.
Job Location: New Delhi, delhi
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: The last date of receipt of applcation is 07.11 2022 or two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment News, whichever is later.
- The details regarding quakfications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative performs etc. are available on the College website.
- under the menu-item Recruitment along with this advertisement. For details, please visit College website.
- Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the College website
- The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form
College Website: http://dcac.du.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by 7th November 2022.
To apply Online:
- Apply online for Non-Teaching Posts for Librarian and Director of Physical Education: Clickhere
- Apply online for Non-Teaching Posts (except Librarian and Director of Physical Education): Clickhere
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce,
For Detailed Advertisement Visit: Clickhere
Reference: Hindustan Times- 18-10-2022