Faculty Recruitment 2021 announced by Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Netaji Nagar,New Delhi – Assistant Professor (Guest) for the Academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply through online within 22 June 2021 and attend interview on 24th June 2021 at 12:15 PM
Date Posted: 22nd June 2021
Hiring Organization: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Netaji Nagar
Organization Profile: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), a premier institution of higher learning, is a constituent college of the Delhi University, financed partially (5 percent) by the Govt. of NCT, Delhi. It is a co-educational institution situated in prime location of Netaji Nagar, with various prominent residential societies and commercial ventures in its proximate neighbourhood. It is well connected by the Delhi Metro, the nearest stations being INA and AIIMS, as well as by road transport, through both bus routes as well as auto rickshaws/ e-rickshaws from the nearest Metro/ bus station. With the proposed Metro stations of Bhikaji Cama Place and R.K. Puram likely to be operational soon, commuting to college would further be eased.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Guest)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As per the UGC Regulations, 2018 and as adopted by University of Delhi and UGC.
- The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: New Delhi
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 22nd June 2021 by 5 PM.
Interview Date and Time: 24th July 2021 at 12:15 PM
Organization Website: http://dcac.du.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to appear before the Selection Committee for the said post may fill the Google form latest by 22nd March 2021 by 5 PM.
- Only those candidates who fill the Google form will only be interviewed
Application Link: https://forms.gle/HYYsLFQByynmwycu9
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here