Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune, Maharashtra for 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 25th June 2021 through Email.
Date Posted: 19th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Cummins College of Engineering for Women
Organization Profile: Cummins College of Engineering for Women (CCEW) comes under the umbrella of its parent institution, Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha (MKSSS). . Cummins College is the first all women engineering college in India established in the year 1991 with support from Cummins Diesel (India) Foundation. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra State and is well known as ‘Oxford of the East’ with strong Computer, IT, Mechanical, Automobile and Electronics industry hub. The first undergraduate batch of CCEW passed out in July 1995, coinciding with the centenary of its parent institution.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (ad hoc basis )
Employment Type: ad hoc
Departments having vacancy:
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Communication Skills/Soft Skills
- As per AICTE Norms. First class Bachelor’s & Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology, Preference will be given to experienced candidates
- Physics/ Mathematics: First Class Master’s degree in appropriate subject. Besides fulfilling this qualification, candidates should have cleared the NET /SET. Preference will be given to experienced candidates
- Communication Skills/Soft Skills: Master’s degree in any discipline. Experience in Soft Skill Training preferred.
- Economics/Management/Humanities: First Class Master’s degree in Economics /Finance. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: www.gecdelhi.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidate should send their application along with their latest resume & scanned copies of Original Mark sheets/Certificates related to educational qualification within 25th June 2021 through Email.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s
Cummins College of Engineering for Women
Karvenagar, Pune – 411 052
For More Details: Detailed Advertisement