Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by Cochin University of Science and Technology – Associate Professor Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply within 08th February 2021 immediately.
Date Posted: 19th January 2021
Hiring Organization: Cochin University of Science and Technology
Organization Profile: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. It was founded in 1971 and has two campuses: one in Kochi, and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.
- Associate Professor
Employment Type: Regular Basis
1. Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch
2. At least a total of 6 research publications in SCI Journals / UGC/ AICTE approved list if journals.
3. Minimum of eight years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 2
years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
Job Location: Kochi
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online & Postal
Last Date: 08th February 2021
College Website URL: http://www.cusat.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online and through the post within 08th February 2021 immediately to the mentioned address.
Link: Click here
Cochin University of Science and Technology
University Road, South Kalamassery,
Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
Reference: Click here