CEPT University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Advertised Officially for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Teaching Associates Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 30th October 2019.
Post Date: 8th October 2019
Name of the College: CEPT University
College Profile: CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more liveable. Through its education, research and advisory activities, CEPT strives to improve the impact of habitat professions in enriching the lives of people in India’s villages, towns and cities.
Job Title: Teaching Associates / Teaching Assistants
- Studios, and History Research and Writing (HRW) courses for Spring 2020 in Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Design, Faculty of Planning and Faculty of Technology.
- Current CEPT UG thesis students in good standing.
- Current PG student at CEPT
- Individuals with Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degrees in the relevant field. No prior work professional/academic experience required.
- For History Research and Writing Courses, an educational or work background in working with academic writing and facilitating writing workshops/ student writing are preferred.
- Application is open to Indian Nationals and others with an authorized permit to work in India
- Candidate should completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Scale of Pay: As per norms
Last Date: 30th October 2019
Apply Mode: Online
Tenure: Engagement of Teaching Associate / Teaching Assistant will be for a period of one semester. They must confirm their availability for the full duration of the semester and oblige to the commitment.
How to Apply: Interested people are requested to submit their application by filling up the form on the following link:
To Apply: Application Form
Reference: Official Notification