Faculty Recruitment 2023 announced by Brindavan Group of Institutions, Bengaluru, Karnataka Wanted Assistant Professor for the Academic Year 2023-24. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 15th July 2023
Hiring Organization: Brindavan Group of Institutions, Bengaluru
Organization Profile: Brindavan Group of Institutions (BGI) Bangalore, Recognized By the Government of Karnataka. Approved by AICTE, Council of Architecture, UGC & PU Board Affiliated to Bengaluru City University (BCU) & Visvesvaraya Technological University (VT11) Accredited at the “A” Level by NAAC (www.brindavancollege.com) boasts of a 30 years of legacy of producing quality and Industry – ready Engineers, Architects, Managers
Silent features of BGI:
- We offer B.E./ B-Arch I Diploma /PUC/ UG/PG/ Research (PH. D) Courses in Civil, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science & Mechanical Engineering. M Tech — Structural Engineering, Machine Design, MBA. MCA, M Corn, Research in Management, MEC. ENGG, CIV. ENGG, CSE, ECE, BA (Journalism), BBA, BBA (Aviation Management), B Corn, B Com (Logistics and Supply Chain Management, BCA (Cloud Computing) B. Sc. (Hons) VTU are accredited by NAAC.
- Every year around 1200 students enrolled and study in BGI. Till date more than 22,500 Engineers/Architects/ Managers have graduated from BGI. For the past four years consecutively, BGI has been positioned among the top colleges. The academic strength of BGI is reflected in the consistently excellent results above 91% University pass percentage and — University ranks in the last 10 years alone. With Two Research Centres at our facility, our college is a boon for both the teacher and the taught.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full time
Department: The following Department are seeking Professor, Assistant Professor Immediately
Qualification: Master degree/Bachelor’s Degree with First Class in all the proceeding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering Science with an exemplarity academic record through.
Specialization required: ECE, CSE, ISE, (AI&ML/IOT), Finance, English,Aviation, Accounts, Admin
Experience: Assistant Professor — Minimum 0 to 5 Years of Experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and Consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote Patents. Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovation, Lingering Lab, Industry Interaction and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
College Website: www.brindavancollege.com
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates should mail their letter of interest with a detailed resume (soft copy) with the latest passport-size photo to the following Email Address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Brindavan College of Engineering,
Dwarakanagar, Bagalur Main Road,
Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560063.
Reference: Official Advertisement