Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand for 2023-2024 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply online.
Post Date: 10th November 2023
College Name: Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
About College: BIT, Mesra is a “Deemed University” under Sec. 3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956. The Board of Governors is responsible for the main functions and overall supervision of activities. It comprises representatives of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the U.G.C., the State Government, The Chancellor, the AICTE, The Hindustan Charity Trust and the Institute Faculty. Shri C.K. Birla is the Chairman of the Board of Governors while the Governor of the state of Jharkhand officiates as the Institute’s Chancellor
Job Position: Assistant Professor
- Centre for Quantitative Economics & Data Science (CQEDS): i) Statistics, ii) Data Science, iii) Economics
- Department of Humanities & Social Sciences: i) English, ii) Sociology, iii) Psychology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
1. First class or equivalent in UG and PG degree level.
2. Ph.D. degree in CSE/equivalent discipline.
3. At least a few research publications in reputed, peer-reviewed, and indexed journals.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: As per UGC 7th pay of scale with allowances and other benefits
Last date: 30th November 2023
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online at the career section on the college website by 30th November 2023.
Link to apply: Click Here
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Reference (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here