Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear walk-in on 4th, 5th and 6th November 2023.
Post Date: 25th October 2023
College Name: Biju Patnaik University of Technology
About College: In an era of interconnected global space, you need an international viewpoint to secure a competitive advantage. At BIITM, you learn from a team of faculty who are intensely engaged in bridging the theories of classroom lessons with contemporary practices of industries. Campus life includes a lush green, serene atmosphere and state-of-the-art infra carefully crafted to encourage the development of a managerial mindset. Lectures, communication labs, business simulations, surprise quizzes, presentations, project analysis, and brainstorming sessions foster collaboration among students and transform them into industry-ready professionals.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
- CENTRE FOR UG & PG STUDIES
- Organizational Behaviour
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Qualification: PG/Ph.D and As per Norms
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Rourkela, Odisha
- Candidate having ME/M.Tech degree – Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Candidate having Ph.D. as per UGC guidelines in the relevant disciplines – Rs.55,000/- per month.
- Candidate having as per UGC guidelines in M.A/M.Sc. degree – Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Candidate having Ph.D. as per UGC guidelines in the relevant disciplines – Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Candidate having PG Degree in Management (As per AICTE / UGC norms) – Rs.35,000/- per month
- Candidate having Ph.D. Degree in Management (As per AICTE / UGC norms) – Rs.40,000/- per month.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
- 04.11.2023- Mathematics, Physics
- 05-11-2023- Chemistry, Management (Organizational Behaviour)
- 06-11-2023- Electronics and Communication Engg. , Civil Engineering
How To Apply: Interested candidates are required to attend the interview at BPUT, Rourkela as per schedule with their resume, two passport-size color photographs and other testimonials as proof of their qualifications and experience. One set of photocopies of the original certificates and other relevant documents with a demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology payable at Rourkela are required to be deposited at the time of interview. SC/ST candidates claiming concession on fees will be required to produce valid caste certificate at the time of the interview.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela,