To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 4th August 2019
Name of the College : Bapatla Engineering College
College Profile: Bapatla Engineering College (Autonomous) was established in the year 1981 offering 8 B.Tech Degree Courses with an intake of 1140. The college also offers 5 M.Tech. Courses in Engineering with a total intake of 108 and 6 P.G Courses in sciences and Masters in Computer Applications with a total intake of 270. The college has excellent infrastructures including Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Labs with about 5000 students.
Job Title: Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lab Technician
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: As per Norms
- Assoc. Professor/Asst. Professor – Minimum 4-5 years experience
- Lab. Technicians – Robotics Lab, CADCAM Lab., Computer Lab, Welding, Carpentry, Chemistry Lab and Instrumentation Lab – Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. with experience in relevant discipline.
- Commitment towards work.
- Candidate should have experience in research work.
- Published work in renowned journals.
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Last Date: 10th August 2019
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to undersigned to the following Email/Postal address on or before 10th August 2019.
Email Address: email@example.com
Bapatla Engineering College,
National Highway 214A,
Andhra Pradesh 522101.
Reference: Official Advertisement
Share this Job with your friends