Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Off Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan advertised officially for Faculty jobs 2018 – Associate Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
Post Date: 9th November 2018
Name of the College : Birla Institute of Technology and Science – BITS Pilani, Off Campus
About College : The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Job Title Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
- Electrical and Electronics Engg. (IoT and Embedded systems, Microelectronics/VLSI)
- Mechanical Engg. (Automotive Engg, Design Engg., Manufacturing, Materials.)
- Computer Science & Software Systems (Data & Intelligence, Software Architecture, Systems & Infrastructure)
- Management (Business Analytics, Finance, Financial Technology, Marketing)
- ME/MTech/MBA degree holders with adequate relevant industry or academic work experience.
- A PhD qualification will be given due weightage in the selection process
Location: Pilani, Rajasthan
Salary : As per norms
Last Date: 9th December 2018
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website : www.bits-pilani.ac.in
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply online through following link
To Apply: Clickhere
More Details: Clickhere